Saturday, February 12, 2011

Church bag!

So last week I got tired of my current church bag. I am in Young Women's so generally I carry my lesson book, handouts, my binder, scriptures, and my sunday school book. My current bag was always stuffed to its fullest capacity and it would fall over when ever I set it down. So it was time for a new bag. One that would stand by itself and was super cute of coarse. I got the idea from a notebook I had bought at swissdays.


(if you like this notebook.... go to www.vinyliciousdesigns.com and check out all the cool things this lady makes, amazing and totally unique)
I absolutely love the style of this notebook and when I absolutely love something it normally inspires me. So i scavenged all my vinyl that I owned and made this







I hand embroidered all the edges and the skull. It was really fun to make. It has a square bottom so it wont fall over and is plenty big to even carry my scripture case inside. I am really happy with it. I think I might add a pocket inside for all my pens and pencils, lip stuff, and my mini lotion bottle (thanks Kathy Hines).

1 comment:

Camie Rae said...

Um how much do I ADORE this?!? AHH!! Love love love!!